- Basic notions for the analysis of large two-mode networks
Table of Contents
Null models #
Carefully chosen null models are important to bipartite network analysis.
- Motifs: Artefacts in statistical analyses of network motifs: general framework and application to metabolic networks
Often, a bipartite network is projected onto one of the node space. There are many ways to do it. One can use simple projection by counting the number of shared neighbors. One can also consider each row or column as a vector and calculate the similarity between the vectors. See Similarity.
- Using networks to measure similarity between genes: association index selection
- Using Random Walks to Generate Associations between Objects
- http://arxiv.org/abs/1403.2933 - Efficiently inferring community structure in bipartite networks. Stochastic block model for Bipartite network