A super simple recipe #
- An onion
- Spices (cumin, coriander seeds, chile power (chipotle + other chile),
- Two cans of beans (~1LB each)
- Chipotle and other chile
- A large canned tomato (~2LB)
- (dark chocolate)
- Dice the onion
- Start sautéing onion with oil
- chop garlic and prepare with oregano to add to the onion mix when onion sweats.
- Remove seeds from the pepper and prepare the spices (e.g. grind chiles; toast and grind cumin seeds / coriander seeds, ..., or simply just mix ground spices)
- Open the cans and drain the liquid in the canned bean just a little bit
- Add spices
- Add liquids (beer, water, tomatoes with juice)
- Add beans (optionally dark chocolate), if not canned beans, add some salt.
- Cook (pressure cooker / pot)