The msot common approach to discover Community structure is optimizing a global objective function such as Modularity or Map equation. Another viable approach is starting from a set of seed nodes and identify communities that the nodes belong. Based on applications, it may not be necessary to find all the communities in the network. Moreover, local community detection is a nice way to allow Overlapping community structure.
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.177 Animal social network
- 0.159 Dynamic community structure
- 0.064 Community detection
- 0.060 Community evolution
- 0.059 Community
- 0.043 Information diffusion and communities
- 0.034 Modular structure of brain
- 0.034 Temporal community structure
- 0.025 Graph visualization
- 0.025 Paper/Rodriguez2019optimal
- More suggestions...