Table of Contents
It shows that DeGroot's model (averaging neighbors) is not polarizing and suggests a model with biased assimilation.
Measuring polarization #
- Political polarization on twitter.
- Users Polarization on Facebook and Youtube
- Paper/Bakshy2015: Exposure to ideologically diverse news and opinion on Facebook
Based on network structure #
Inferring political leaning #
- Predicting the political alignment of twitter users
- Quantifying Political Leaning from Tweets and Retweets
- Study: Breitbart-led right-wing media ecosystem altered broader media agenda
- Filter bubble, echo chambers, and online news consumption
- What Drives Media Slant? Evidence From U.S. Daily Newspapers