See also Identity resolution.
There was a link prediction challenge and a team won it by deanonymizing the dataset^1
Guardian reported that NSA has been collecting the phone records of Verizon customers^2
- De-anonymizing Social Networks
- Unique in the Crowd: The privacy bounds of human mobility
- Community-Enhanced De-anonymization of Online Social Networks
- De-anonymizing scale-free social networks by percolation graph matching
- On Your Social Network De-anonymizablity: Quantification and Large Scale Evaluation with Seed Knowledge
^1: http://www.kaggle.com/blog/2011/01/15/how-we-did-it-the-winners-of-the-ijcnn-social-network-challenge/ ; De-anonymizing Social Networks by Arvind Narayanan and Vitaly Shmatikov ; http://33bits.org/2011/03/09/link-prediction-by-de-anonymization-how-we-won-the-kaggle-social-network-challenge/
^2: "NSA collecting phone records of millions of Verizon customers daily". Guardian. 5 June 2013. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/06/nsa-phone-records-verizon-court-order.
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.420 Network science
- 0.024 Carlos Guestrin
- 0.024 [[https://github.com/JohnLangford/vowpal_wabbit/wiki]]
- 0.024 Machine learning for healthcare
- 0.024 Stability selection
- 0.024 Graph isomorphism problem
- 0.023 Boosting (machine learning)
- 0.022 Naive Bayes classifier
- 0.022 Sargur Srihari
- More suggestions...