Science about Science.
- Author name disambiguation
- Evolution of science
- Map of science
- Scientific communication
- Peer review
Table of Contents
Disciplines and topics #
- Accuracy of Models for Mapping the Medical Sciences
- Scientometrics: Untangling the topics
A comparison of articles assumes that we can assign each to one or more article sets that are characterized by averages (medians) taken over the given set. IN fact, the existence of such homogeneous article groups is an unspoken axiom in scientometrics: It is widely assumed that all scientific articles can be assigned to thematically homogeneous groups of articles.
Peer review #
Scientific innovations #
Scientific evolution #
- On the Predictability of Future Impact in Science
- Predicting Publication Success for Biologists
- Predicting Scientific Success Based on Coauthorship Networks
- Bibliometric Indicators of Young Authors in Astrophysics: Can Later Stars be Predicted?
- Publication metrics and success on the academic job market
- The Citation Wake of Publications Detects Nobel Laureates' Papers
- SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO? HOW MOBILITY EXPLAINS INDIVIDUAL SCIENTIFIC PERFORMANCE
- Career on the Move: Geography, Stratification, and Scientific Impact