- Geography and social network
- Homophily and influence
- Identity resolution
- Information flow
- Privacy and Deanonymization
- Social learning
- Social status
Table of Contents
- Network analysis in the social science
- Dynamics of Dyads in Social Networks: Assortative, Relational, and Proximity Mechanisms
http://littlesis.org/ - LittleSis* is a free database of who-knows-who at the heights of business and government.
- Irish blogosphere by Conrad Lee
- Communication networks part 3: The University of Kiel E-mail dataset
- http://www.sociopatterns.org/datasets/primary-school-cumulative-networks/ - primary school
- The economist:Untangling the social web - A good summary of social network analysis.
- http://www.kaggle.com/blog/2011/01/15/how-we-did-it-the-winners-of-the-ijcnn-social-network-challenge/ - deanonymizing a social network.
- http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/01/on-sharing-genes-with-friends/ - A nice article on ^1.
- A comparative study of social network models: Network evolution models and nodal attribute models