Table of Contents
- Building Autoencoders in Keras
- JAAN ALTOSAAR: Tutorial - What is a variational autoencoder?
Variational Autoencoder #
Denoising autoencoders #
The idea behind denoising autoencoders is simple. In order to force the hidden layer to discover more robust features and prevent it from simply learning the identity, we train the autoencoder to reconstruct the input from a corrupted version of it.
Stacked denoising autoencoders #
Chemical design #
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Related Scholarly Articles (ScholarlyArticle 1) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.351 Generative adversarial network
- 0.086 Machine learning
- 0.043 Meta learning
- 0.043 Theano
- 0.038 Brain and deep learning
- 0.035 Beer
- 0.032 Artificial neural network
- 0.029 Attention (Deep learning)
- 0.025 Pascal Vincent
- 0.025 Yoshua Bengio
- More suggestions...