How the Community structure is formed? We can study this problem in several different ways.
Mark Newman provided a bipartite network model that consists of 'community' nodes and 'person' nodes.
- Growing network model for community with group structure
Group Formation in Large Social Networks:Membership, Growth, and Evolution
Modeling the origin of interest groups by Martin Rosvall and Kim Sneppen
- Emergence of communities in weighted networks by J.M. Kumpula, J.-P. Onnela, J. Saramaki, K. Kaski, J. Kertesz
- Opinion and community formation in coevolving networks
- Modelling opinion formation driven communities in social networks
- Human group formation in online guilds and offline gangs driven by a common team dynamic by Neil F. Johnson et al.
- Model of community emergence in weighted social networks
- Emergence of Bursts and Communities in Evolving Weighted Networks
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.099 Community
- 0.093 Pajek
- 0.087 Community evolution
- 0.074 Modular structure of brain
- 0.071 Temporal community structure
- 0.070 Community detectability
- 0.069 Block model
- 0.037 Information diffusion and communities
- 0.036 Link prediction
- 0.032 Animal social network
- More suggestions...