- Dynamic spread of happiness in a large social network: longitudinal analysis over 20 years in the Framingham Heart Study
Experimental evidence of massive-scale emotional contagion through social networks - A Facebook's study demonstrated that there is Contagion of emotional states.
- slate:Facebook’s Unethical Experiment
- IN DEFENSE OF FACEBOOK
- THE BENEFICENCE OF MOBS: A FACEBOOK APOLOGIA by Brian Keegan
- Facebook and Engineering the Public by Zeynep Tufekci
- BOROWITZ report: ABUSE OF POWER BY GIGANTIC CORPORATION COMES AS TOTAL SURPRISE
- How an IRB Could Have Legitimately Approved the Facebook Experiment—and Why that May Be a Good Thing
- Misjudgements will drive ￼social trials underground - An article signed by 32 ethicists.
- A letter from James Grimmelmann and Leslie Meltzer Henry to PNAS
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.460 Social influence
- 0.217 Influence
- 0.068 Pathogen transmission
- 0.025 Homophily and influence
- 0.024 Peter Sheridan Dodds
- 0.024 Social contagion
- 0.019 Homophily
- 0.018 Network science
- 0.014 Social network
- 0.012 social network
- More suggestions...