Table of Contents
- Massively parallel screening of synthetic microbial communities
- Strength of species interactions determines biodiversity and stability in microbial communities
- Laws of diversity and variation in microbial communities
- Inference of Network Dynamics and Metabolic Interactions in the Gut Microbiome
- The ecology of the microbiome: Networks, competition, and stability
- Personalized Nutrition by Prediction of Glycemic Responses - great video abstract.
- Inferring human microbial dynamics from temporal metagenomics data: Pitfalls and lessons