[[https://github.com/schacon/showoff]] - "ShowOff is a Sinatra web app that reads simple configuration files for a presentation. It is sort of like a Keynote web app engine - think S5 + Slidedown."
- https://github.com/adamzap/landslide]] - [[HTML5 slideshow with Markdown.
- Never write scripts
- Don't look at slides (worst: reading slides). Make eye contacts with audience.
- Practice until you can talk fluently throughout the presentation without looking at slides.
- While practicing, go back, modify, and start from the beginning whenever you find something to change or have some idea. Don't just rehearse to the end. Presentation is linear. It should be a story flowing naturally.
- Pay attention to the transitions. Every slide should follow naturally & logically from the previous one.
- Think about what kinds of questions that the audience will be asking at each point of the presentation. Answer them. The first question is of course: "why should I pay attention to your talk?"
- Slides are there to "help". You're the main character.
- Prepare some jokes if you can.