A technique to find the axes that explain the largest variation in the data.
- A tutorial on Principal Components Analysis by Lindsay I Smith.
- A Tutorial on Principal Component Analysis by Jonathon Shlens
- Principal component analysis by Hervé Abdi and Lynne J. Williams
- Michael E. Tipping and Christopher M. Bishop, Probabilistic principal component analysis. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series B (Statistical Methodology) (1999) vol. 61 (3) pp. 611-622
- Principal Components Analysis (Advanced Data Analysis from an Elementary Point of View) by Cosma Shalizi
- Robst PCA?
- What is principal component analysis by Lior Pachter
- Points of Significance: Principal component analysis